Hey, great to meet you. 👋 I’m a UK-based creative copywriter specializing in SEO and conversion. I can help people find your business online and convert your browsers into buyers with engaging copy that speaks directly to their needs. Yay!
Don’t just listen to me. Listen to the PEOPLE 👇
When looking for a copywriter you should look for these 3 things: reliability, passion and experience. Having worked with Rachael for the past 6 months I can honestly say that she has these 3 things in spades. Especially passion. Not only does she produce excellent quality content which she has clearly dedicated time to, but she goes the extra mile to make sure the brief is 100% met. Rachael is friendly, creative and adaptable which makes her a delight to work with. I recommend her wholeheartedly.
Useful Views Philanthropy
Rach has been an incredible asset to the Useful Views Philanthropy team. Her creative and thoughtful approach to our digital content is something that makes working with her an ongoing pleasure.
Talking Chair Ltd
I have found Rachael to be most professional and approachable offering a high-quality service. Rachael is talented in her line of work and demonstrates her ability with good humour, reliability and knowledge in her craft.
Panoramic Counseling, LLC
Rachael has been an awesome support as I launched my business. Did I mention she did all this from over an ocean!? I recommend Rachael to any small business looking to boost their web presence and branding potential.
Seo & Conversion Optimised Web Copy
- landing pages
- home pages
- about pages
- category pages
- product collections & descriptions
- off-page articles (guest blogging/manual outreach)
- SEO content briefs for your in-house content team
- SEO editing
- content editing
- copy editing
Strategy Consultation & Coaching
Social Copy & Content
SEO & Editorial Content Samples
The following were long-form articles for a premium music publication that required editorial-first SEO-optimized content:
- ’90s Music Trends That Shaped A Decade: The piece ranked on page 1 for the target keyword from the day it was published. It also took the featured snippet from Wikipedia.
- Modern Psychedelic Rock: A ‘trip’ Through Time And Space: The piece ranked on page 1 for the target keyword within a month of publication.
- A Jean-Michel Basquiat Retrospective: Love Affair With Music And Art: The piece is currently at the top of page 2, less than ten days after publication.
The following were long-form articles written for a D2C premium beauty brand:
- Vitamins To Take & Apply To Help Combat Oily Skin: The piece ranked on page 1 for the target keyword a week after publication.
- Transformative Skincare Ingredients for Oily Skin
The following were B2B Saas long-form articles written for an employee scheduling and workforce management platform:
Category & Collection Copy
The following category pages ranked on page 1 for the target keywords within a month of publication. They were written for a D2C digital print-on-demand service with display/gift options. The brand has a small use case for B2B.